The Blend of the Gods
Known as the Food of the Gods, cacao is fuel for the brain and heart, promoting a sense of wellbeing and enhanced cardiovascular system. Bask in rich chocolate flavors enlivened with sweet cinnamon and zesty nutmeg for a grounding experience.
Organic yerba mate, organic burdock root, organic cacao, organic carob, organic cinnamon, organic nutmeg, organic chicory, full spectrum nano CBD.
CBD Health Benefits
- Helps ease anxiety & provide calming effects
- Promotes a good sleep
- Muscle relaxing
- Helps with depression
- Helps destroy cancer cells
- Reduces seizures
- Reduce fibromyalgia issues
- Helps lower high blood pressure
- Helps with migraines
- Promotes a sense of well-being
- May aid in drug and alcohol addiction recovery
- May help with ADD/ADHD as a focus & concentration aid
- May stabilize blood sugar levels in diabetics
- Helps reduce general pain and inflammation
- Soothes an upset stomach; reduce vomiting
- Reduce skin inflammation due to acne, psoriasis, various skin disorders
- Protects the brain from cell damage – may aid in memory
(source: Healing with CBD, Eileen Konieczny, RN, 2018)
How to Prepare
French Press, Infuser
Add 1 rounded teaspoon (5g) per 8oz of water in a french press or tea infuser.
Enhance your favorite Circle of Drink yerba mate by adding a teaspoon or two to your gourd.
Using water not exceeding 175ºF/79ºC, brew 3–5 mins or longer for a stronger experience.
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Please consult with your professional health care provider if you have any doubt with using CBD and reishi mushroom.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
Calming, Focus, Sleep, Weight Loss
Circle of Drink
Burdock root, Cacao, Carob, CBD, chicory, Chocolate, Cinnamon, nutmeg
Blends, CBD Infused, Yerba Mate