Cutting thru the Malt
Elderberry, schisandra and goji are amongst the most powerful, immune-boosting berries on Earth. Enjoy sweet, sour and tart elements balanced with rich and earthy undertone and a touch of bright citrus. Now you may cut through that rich Brazilian malt with juicy, CBD-infused, Elderberry yerba mate.
Elderberry CBD Ingredients
Organic yerba mate, organic elderberry, organic schisandra berry, organic goji berry, organic rooibos, organic honey bush, organic orange, organic spearmint, organic coconut, organic coconut sugar, full spectrum nano CBD.
CBD Health Benefits
- Helps ease anxiety & provide calming effects
- Promotes a good sleep
- Muscle relaxing
- Helps with depression
- Helps destroy cancer cells
- Reduces seizures
- Reduce fibromyalgia issues
- Helps lower high blood pressure
- Helps with migraines
- Promotes a sense of well-being
- May aid in drug and alcohol addiction recovery
- May help with ADD/ADHD as a focus & concentration aid
- May stabilize blood sugar levels in diabetics
- Helps reduce general pain and inflammation
- Soothes an upset stomach; reduce vomiting
- Reduce skin inflammation due to acne, psoriasis, various skin disorders
- Protects the brain from cell damage – may aid in memory
(source: Healing with CBD, Eileen Konieczny, RN, 2018)
How to Prepare
French Press, Infuser
Add 1 rounded teaspoon (5g) per 8oz of water in a french press or tea infuser.
Enhance your favorite Circle of Drink yerba mate by adding a teaspoon or two to your gourd.
Using water not exceeding 175ºF/79ºC, brew 3–5 mins or longer for a stronger experience.
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Please consult with your professional health care provider if you have any doubt with using CBD and reishi mushroom.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
CBD Infused, Collections, Pure
CBD, Coconut, Coconut sugar, Elderberry, Goji Berry, Honeybush, Orange, Rooibos, Schisandra Berry, Spearmint